Get the body you've always wanted!

I've spent years studying the human body and how to change it .
My name is Yossif and I've lost over 100 pounds. I've proven the science
behind simple nutrition. Now, I want to help you.
Join me and I'll teach you how to take back control of your mind and body!
Plus, get a FREE eBook: Everything you need to know get fit!

Why you NEED Cast Iron cookware!

Cast iron cooking is a forgotten art. It’s been around since about 206 BC and it was very popular in the last few hundred years for cooking. (1) Since about the 1970’s, teflon and other forms of inferior cookware have come along and replaced it. This is sad because Cast iron cookware will last multiple lifetimes and is […]

How to not be hungry? Intermittent fasting part 2!

If you’re really interested in serious intermittent fasting, check out my best selling intermittent fasting 101 eBook! What is intermittent fasting? Check out Part one! In part two, we’ll be discussing my techniques on how to not be hungry. Also be sure to check out my favorite brands of fasting tools, directly from Amazon.com! How to not […]

The secret to easy weight loss with yogurt and kefir!

It bears repeating over and over: You’re less than 10% human cells. The rest of your body is 90% microbes. You are a giant supra-organism, an ecosystem. You have to understand this if you want easy weight loss with yogurt and kefir. The human body carries about 100 trillion microorganisms in its intestines, a number ten times greater than the total number […]

Guest post: Why does our food taste like crap?

“When chickens get to live like chickens, they’ll taste like chickens, too.”  ~Michael Pollan Hey everyone, Yossif here. I’ve been hounding my girlfriend to finally whip up a bit about our mutual feelings with real food. She’s a big proponent of using high quality, grass-fed meats and organic foods in our diets. If you’ve never […]